The Journey Begins ! The Journey Begins !

Maverlyn, this is awesome composition, film-worthy!
Very well composed and balanced!

Thriller Night Thriller Night

overall very good remix! The beat is the best part. The base also sounds great!
What I didn't like was that solo saxophone track, that sounds waaaay to sub-standard, compared to all other instrument tracks u got going there.
U could try using some sort of electronic piano(E-Piano, Cool Suitcase Piano, Midi Piano, ect) with multi-chords.
Other then that I love the whole arrangement.

Zone 3-Genesis chip emulation Zone 3-Genesis chip emulation

Wow, this is super good!
I tried playing aroudn with Emulator sounds, and it is allot of fun!
I can certainly see this used in some Sonic level.
Very good track, and also good result for first attempt.
I hope to get to make full YM2612 track to submit, as I have made unfinished track once.
Cheers!

Never Know (WIP) Never Know (WIP)

Very good song, Dem!
Very catchy and certainly sounds like something for beginning of the story!
BTW the problem I am having- when main instruments kick in- the sound start crashing on quality speakers with good bass. Sounds like overpowered sound when you recorded. I know you released it in 2014, but think you could fix that?

Joyful Labyrinth Joyful Labyrinth

Should of called it "Joyful Labyrinth Full of Cats"! LOL
"MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOOOOUW MEU"

Xsalvaz responds:

Haha! So that's why it's so popular.... I liek cats. Haha!

CreaperX - UT Face Remake CreaperX - UT Face Remake

Nice track bringing back memories. Cool enough, people still play UT99 online! I do see some full matches with CTF-Facing Worlds at full blast!
On the track- nice to see UT track remixed. I wish you had more bass instruments (if you have many already then don't worry, since I had to listen on low volume- late night)
My dream is to hear "Mech8" being remixed! Remember that high speed train level? It was fun!

Enter The Unreal (Lock Remix) Enter The Unreal (Lock Remix)

What we need is 1999 style Unreal back! The feel and style of the game was the key, and new U3 destroyed it.
Your mix reflects the feel of an older game real well!
For some reason it reminds me of "RUN" more then "LOCK".
BTW, I wish someone give it a shot at "MECH8" remix !!!! Always remember that high speed train assault match. Hope you make it with a bit of a kick and some alternations added!
Keep the coming!

RR: Sky Sanctuary Zone RR: Sky Sanctuary Zone

Very interesting choice of instruments!
It does not resemble Sky Sanctuary zone, but would resemble some electronic gadget that reminds of Sky Sanctuary.
Most of the time people try to remix with orchestra instruments. However something like this is a new approach!
Pretty cool!

Sonic 1 - Starlight Zone Remix Sonic 1 - Starlight Zone Remix

LOL, this track makes me picture Sonic that ate Mario's mushrooms - got 3X times bigger, running and dancing crazy around Starlight zone with super happy face. Kicking bomb badniks through walls, landing on sea-saws sending spiky balls out into space, breaking the sea-saw, stomping the fans, and riding on chained swings round and round! XD)))
man I need to make flash movie of this! HAHAHAHA!

CT-ToFarAwayTimesVRC7 CT-ToFarAwayTimesVRC7

Love it!
Strange, no reviews....
Anyways, Its pretty awesome track remix! Pretty impressive if you say yo did it in 8 hours non-stop.
Keep the coming!