8bit Retro: Manic Miner 8bit Retro: Manic Miner

Hey, Don't listen to those who say "this game is crap". Obviously these guys never lived when these kind of games were around, so they don't know what it suppose to be.

I like the idea and oldy graphics. However I couldn't even get through the first level - keep hitting the blue icicle above the key. You should of made the first level easier to pass. Otherwise the game is hard to beat from start - and player gets aggravated too soon, and stops playing. See my point.

So I think you should try again at those old time style games, but keep in mind - make it easy in the beginning - so the player would get a chance to get into the game and start liking it.

P.S. - 2 lives?? shouldn't it be 3 by default?

Wilt: Last Blossom Wilt: Last Blossom

Great game with classy feel! Feels as if I played the game cartridge on Snes or Sega!
Beat the game. Some stuff was pretty freaky, especially the end monster.
Good story- not overly twisted.
The spitting enemies were annoying, especially at first time.
If I ever get extra time, I want to make some game like that too.
Good game!
P.S. Sometimes I felt like I am getting lost in the levels, and missed something. interesting, multi-directional layout.

Family Guy :Fighting Game Family Guy :Fighting Game

Got potential..

Not that bad as some people said. I know when you say- "fighting game" - people expect freaking street fighters quality fighting game with crasy ass effects.

Look, this is a nice little game and you made basic game engine that works alright. And you did try making characters look close to the ones in cartoon. I know it's not easy. I like how powerups give various weapons to use. I wish they would be more variety and different effect.
Also- ingame Peter looks okay, but Chicken looks like was drawn in more rushed way. If you ever get back to making new game - I would suggest make characters have longer hitpoints, so we can have longer battle.
Make more stages, maybe scrollable a bit to left and right. Various weapons have different range and attack style, speed. Add more characters, if it's not too much trouble. If not, then finetune chicken and Peter.

Make AI just for the heck of it. Make various difficulties if you know how.
Don't listen to those who just slam on your effort. They didn't even give any suggestion for you.

P.S. - make various sounds when characters get hit or hurl a hit.

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Nice try, but....

Well , nice game, plenty of work went into it for sure. But...
It's just like the game Motherload. Same setup - fuel station, materials selling station , upgrades, save point. Minerals, blah blah blah. Except no physics system.

If you are inspired by the game, at least you have to say so.
Anyways, nice try, but next time if you like something, make it a bit more unique and original.

Tails' Nightmare Tails' Nightmare

heh!

Not bad!
Pretty nice little game.
I wish you would of added pumpkins and other freaky stuff.
I don't mind game being challenging. The narrow spike areas might be a bit annouing.
BTW- you added rings right over the abys. Usually in sonic games bottomless pits doesn't have rings over it. Og wel I guess it was your intentional trap.
I like the dropping floor sections.
I fought against tails doll, but didn't win.
Overall pretty nice Sonic game recap ;)

Would be cool if you had some boiling craters in the background.

Tank 2008: Final Assault Tank 2008: Final Assault

fun!

Pretty fun, fast paced shooter. Kinda reminds me of Space invader, especially the spread weapon.

The boomerang was cool, except the range was bit short for this distance. I wish you had enemies use those weapon types too.

I wish you could of had more levels to play. Like some forest and mountains.

Overall fun fast game!

Skywire Skywire

pretty good game

Pretty good!
The physics art of it is awesome! However I wish there would be some levels that just let you roll as quick as possible through the tracks .Feels like some fun part from those rails is missing.
The style is definitely similar to Habbo, if maybe it derrived from it )))
Not my favotite style but i realy like the game engine.
Good work!

Go Go Plant! Go Go Plant!

Awesome game!

Very catchy and adictive game!!
Have that old school feel to it, where one hit = 1 kill and youre out!

at first it was confusing in terms of controls, where there was no instructions menu, but after trying and losing somitimes it became easy.

Level is very funny and interesting and movements are quick.

The random level generation sounds like a good idea!
And it's not hard to make one. Basically making level segments and then make them listed in aray list. The randomizer just access the array and pick the random level segments one after the other.

just an advice :)

graphics, style, music and sounds vere great!

Chronotron Chronotron

huhuhaha~

yey level 35!! HEHEH, SO WILD AND UNIQUE!
aWESOME GAME MAN!

Only wish it would be different level graphics and music.. but the whole 'recorded moves concept is awesome!

Hope it evolves into something more!
awesome!

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Shut up. cheap skates!

Older games were faer like this- where youre not a 100HP character and all enemies are 1 HP.. it's the challenge!
Not a mature reason to give 1s and 0s.

It's original, artistic and quite relaxing game!
Only complaint is that runing is too slow.. wish movements were little faster.

Other then this- awesome!
Music adds to atmospheare!
Maybe more sound effects wouldn't hurt!