Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

nice ncie!

I really like the whole idea of jumping from interfaces to interfaces. for some reason there wasn't much action inside flash itself. I see you finally kicked ass of that stupid paperclip.
I like how you brought icons into action! Firefox XD)))) I wish you made it bark a little more often!

What I didn't like is overuse of lasers, fireballs, overpowered slashes, ninja jumps. It's too cliche - Seen in so many anime, it's simply expected.

That's the only thing that felt strange to me. Everything else was great!

Sonic FreeRiders in 5 min Sonic FreeRiders in 5 min

hehehehhe

Not as funny as series in 3 minutes. But still has some hillarious parts!
I wish you use sped up voices so and fast animation - it adds alot to humor.
Keep it up! From my point of view you should keep refering to Sonic Races and Adventure 2 that you made and use that formula.
Keep it up! Was waiting for your animation!

Sonic unleashed xtra Sonic unleashed xtra

aaahahaha

Upload it, man! making ppl wonder more! I thought usually main thing get uploaded and then extra stuff that never made it in. I guess it's a teaser!

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

finally!

Final collab? NO FINAL! MThat super sonic and super shadowORE MORE MORE! It's coming out awesome, keep them rolling!
It did feel a bit shorter then previous ones. Oh well.
It was nice Sonic short everyone was awaiting.

The Super Sonic and Super Shadow where all screaming until Tails gives up, LOL! That was so funny and random! XD)))))))
Ah the funny kiss, gotta love this! Tails looses virginity too early!

Ah the Robotnik deadly dance was a killer XD))))

Guys, don't stop- keep them going! I want to join you sometime too!

Knuckles Briefs Knuckles Briefs

Yeah, what others said...

Not as good as Sonic shorts collab you guyse did.
Mainly cause many scenes were kinda slow and not too funny.

The Hint televisions, flyswatter and ending were the funnyest ones, and do bring back sinoc Shorts Collab quality.
But i know it's obvious- not easy to always make it awesome...
But we all definitely looking forward to see more Sonic or other character collab animations! Bring them on!

I wouldn't mind participating in the collab, guyse!

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

oh ... good point..

Nicely done!
Excellent thought out story!

I like it how you make it real obvious when he is a winner for all time, and then takes a chance (why not) to race the f1 cars in the race which is obviously impossible, and then break down so bad because of that and go down into negative life..... And it's a true story for lots of people- having success all time and then get frustrated over something you loose and go on int ruining your entire life..
Very good point! Maybe a little strange story, but, hey! We are Artists, know not what we will show you next!
Keep up the good work!

Paper Plane Panic Paper Plane Panic

umm..... not there....

Animation and drawings might say it would look more artistic. But such a childish story with cheesy gore completely destroys it.
As I first saw it I thought- it might be some awesome animation, since it got such a music going. Maybe something classy or dramatic...

Instead stuff just go down. It got totally wierd when General and some "mega muscular monster" man comes in out of nowhere.. WHY!? where do they come from? Why you got that monster there, like some ANIME villians?
And then the ending, totally ruined it.

Dude! Utilize your animation skills. Looks awesome. But story is ... disaster, dude! ... Disaster!

Sonic riders 2 in 3 min. Sonic riders 2 in 3 min.

ahahah! even better then previous ones!

"Give me my robots back!"
these are your robots!
"oh... Give me my robotnik-land back!"
we are in robotnik land!
oh.. ahem.. right!

"my windows Vista is the fastest!" -
Bring it on!!!!! LEt's fly in circles!!! WHEEEEEE!!

GOSH, so RANDOM!! XD)) And actually the quality of animation is alot more advanced then before, even thought you try to make them look lopsided and krooked on purpose! And WE all wish you make fun of more sonic games in this high speed style! Any chances for Sonic Adventure DX?

sonic and other madness 3 sonic and other madness 3

Heheh! Pretty funny!

Not bad) too bad title doesn't say that it's Heroes spoof.

Funny how it makes fun of all that funny storylline in Heroes!
LOL, Sonic gets tricked into marriage!

BTW, folks, especially those who are saying you woun't mind having Amy if you were Sonic. It's possible in the reality to make a girl chase you like this! Learn from Sonic- don't be needy about a girl! Don't care and just run for your own business and fun and be yourself, like Sonic does it. That what drives Amy crazy about him! Get it now?

anyways, funny , "crooked" style animation! Would be funny if you would of made it fast animation like you did with RIDERS or SA2!`

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

YES! The CS reel!

Awesome! Thought there woun't be any new releases.
And cool surprise to see this one come up!
Good old feel, like previous episodes. Only complaint - the action was a bit choppy, not continuous like your previous DE-DUST... Looses the speed and flow, which kind a spoils many good jokes. Especially the Dumbass VS Lagger dance- was way to slow in my oppinion...
Also- what happen to many character intro sounds- when you show the character and their name, many of them miss their intro sound.

On the good part the events and jokes were very original and fun! Too bad the hacker didn't have much action before he was turned into chicken. LOL!
The dumbass got his revenge on the team! FD god didn't win this time, which makes it fare )))
Overall awesome t see a new CS movie! Hope you roll out yet another one!
Or maybe time to make fun of Unreal Tournament players too !
Good luck on your further projects!