Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

nice ncie!

I really like the whole idea of jumping from interfaces to interfaces. for some reason there wasn't much action inside flash itself. I see you finally kicked ass of that stupid paperclip.
I like how you brought icons into action! Firefox XD)))) I wish you made it bark a little more often!

What I didn't like is overuse of lasers, fireballs, overpowered slashes, ninja jumps. It's too cliche - Seen in so many anime, it's simply expected.

That's the only thing that felt strange to me. Everything else was great!

Sonic FreeRiders in 5 min Sonic FreeRiders in 5 min

hehehehhe

Not as funny as series in 3 minutes. But still has some hillarious parts!
I wish you use sped up voices so and fast animation - it adds alot to humor.
Keep it up! From my point of view you should keep refering to Sonic Races and Adventure 2 that you made and use that formula.
Keep it up! Was waiting for your animation!

Sonic unleashed xtra Sonic unleashed xtra

aaahahaha

Upload it, man! making ppl wonder more! I thought usually main thing get uploaded and then extra stuff that never made it in. I guess it's a teaser!

8bit Retro: Manic Miner 8bit Retro: Manic Miner

Hey, Don't listen to those who say "this game is crap". Obviously these guys never lived when these kind of games were around, so they don't know what it suppose to be.

I like the idea and oldy graphics. However I couldn't even get through the first level - keep hitting the blue icicle above the key. You should of made the first level easier to pass. Otherwise the game is hard to beat from start - and player gets aggravated too soon, and stops playing. See my point.

So I think you should try again at those old time style games, but keep in mind - make it easy in the beginning - so the player would get a chance to get into the game and start liking it.

P.S. - 2 lives?? shouldn't it be 3 by default?

Wilt: Last Blossom Wilt: Last Blossom

Great game with classy feel! Feels as if I played the game cartridge on Snes or Sega!
Beat the game. Some stuff was pretty freaky, especially the end monster.
Good story- not overly twisted.
The spitting enemies were annoying, especially at first time.
If I ever get extra time, I want to make some game like that too.
Good game!
P.S. Sometimes I felt like I am getting lost in the levels, and missed something. interesting, multi-directional layout.

Family Guy :Fighting Game Family Guy :Fighting Game

Got potential..

Not that bad as some people said. I know when you say- "fighting game" - people expect freaking street fighters quality fighting game with crasy ass effects.

Look, this is a nice little game and you made basic game engine that works alright. And you did try making characters look close to the ones in cartoon. I know it's not easy. I like how powerups give various weapons to use. I wish they would be more variety and different effect.
Also- ingame Peter looks okay, but Chicken looks like was drawn in more rushed way. If you ever get back to making new game - I would suggest make characters have longer hitpoints, so we can have longer battle.
Make more stages, maybe scrollable a bit to left and right. Various weapons have different range and attack style, speed. Add more characters, if it's not too much trouble. If not, then finetune chicken and Peter.

Make AI just for the heck of it. Make various difficulties if you know how.
Don't listen to those who just slam on your effort. They didn't even give any suggestion for you.

P.S. - make various sounds when characters get hit or hurl a hit.

The Journey Begins ! The Journey Begins !

Maverlyn, this is awesome composition, film-worthy!
Very well composed and balanced!

Thriller Night Thriller Night

overall very good remix! The beat is the best part. The base also sounds great!
What I didn't like was that solo saxophone track, that sounds waaaay to sub-standard, compared to all other instrument tracks u got going there.
U could try using some sort of electronic piano(E-Piano, Cool Suitcase Piano, Midi Piano, ect) with multi-chords.
Other then that I love the whole arrangement.

Zone 3-Genesis chip emulation Zone 3-Genesis chip emulation

Wow, this is super good!
I tried playing aroudn with Emulator sounds, and it is allot of fun!
I can certainly see this used in some Sonic level.
Very good track, and also good result for first attempt.
I hope to get to make full YM2612 track to submit, as I have made unfinished track once.
Cheers!